Wednesday, March 31, 2010

all I wanna do is have some fun

I had two hours in between my classes today, and instead of doing anything productive I window shopped on the internet (is there a term for that?) for approximately an hour & a half. Luckily for me, my friend Brittany wanted to go shopping today so we left as soon as we finished with classes. And all I bought were summer clothes...two dresses and a beautiful floral tank and various floral jewelry...I am craving summer so, so bad. I'm tired of sweaters and thick tights and boots, I'm ready for sundresses and sandals and swim-suits-under-clothes. I got a small taste of 70 degree weather in New Orleans, and it just made me even more anxious for summer! counting down the days.

"Summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." -Henry James, I feel ya.
(this picture is of two of my girlfriends at Lake Cushman in Washington last summer, on a 104 degree afternoon)

No comments: