Thursday, December 9, 2010

the small luxuries of a college student

I haven't blogged in 10 days, which is about the day I started getting ready for finals week - this is no coincidence. The last week has been full of coffee, study groups, the library, not enough sleep, tests, papers, notes, stress, and stomach aches, but it feels so, so, so good to be done! Yesterday I was able to sit in a coffee shop with a peppermint steamer and a book and have absolutely nothing that I should have been doing instead. Today I slept in, watched Love Actually with my boyfriend (a Christmas staple) and clean my whole apartment/pack to go home for break. That makes me sound so boring - but it was amazing to do whatever I wanted with my day, even if it was housework! I cannot wait to go home tomorrow and relax, read, bake, eat, party, and go through all of our Christmas traditions!

No comments: