Tuesday, May 24, 2011

excusez-moi, s'il vous plait

I'm going to repeat what every other blogger seems to be saying right now: sorry for such scattered posts! I just started a new job and am trying to balance that with final projects, presentations, papers, and exams. I've taken barely any pictures in the last two weeks, and it's killing me! I miss having my camera in my hands. Luckily I am heading home this weekend for a wedding & two big family parties (my father's birthday & my brother's official mark of 20 years cancer-free, hallelujah!) so I will get to take a ton of fun photos. I'm itchin' to take some. I'll leave you with the list of items I need to acquire before summer:

-floral flats, preferably w/pinks & greens worked in
-some comfy Oxfords
-a cropped denim jacket (never thought I would say that)
-a black leather purse, large enough to fit my laptop (I'm a sucker for tiny side bags, but they never fit my computer, which goes almost everywhere with me)
-classic Raybans (pending on how big my first paycheck is)
-more sun dresses, obvs. I think I need one more maxi & I should be covered.
-coral lipstick
-a brown, braided skinny belt

Gaaaah, I can't stop thinking about going shopping. Thank God I'm now making more money than I'm spending, for the first time in a whiiiiile. Lots to look forward to in the next couple months! If I can only make it through finals...

No comments: