Tuesday, May 10, 2011

theme party 2: I Love the 90s

As promised, here are photos of the 90s Party we hosted last weekend. So fun! Everyone came dressed up as a different style in the 90s, we had a fabulous 90s playlist (Britney Spears, Destiny's Child, Len, LFO, Backstreet Boys, and so many more) and we had candy from our childhood out: Pixie Sticks, Ring Pops, and gum balls. Halfway through the party we realized that what we were doing at that moment is exactly what we would have been doing if we were college students in the 90s...funny! We had a blast.
metay
90s teen (think Saved by the Bell) & Hit Me Baby One More time
rob
90s Hip Hop artist
ral
Raleigh went for the grunge look
cr
Old school flirting ;)
ryland
Backstreet Boy
ht

palace1
My other roommate (on the left) went for a preppy 90s look--think Cher in Clueless!
me2
My dress was ridiculous..tight, bright, scratchy, stretchy, and sparkly with these crazy straps. Needless to say, I had a ball wearing it.
mee
Check the scrunchie & the ridiculous strappy kitten heels. Too good.

1 comment:

Vomnik said...

Gawwwd I love this!