Sunday, June 19, 2011

baseball: the only sport I (borderline) understand

To celebrate my sister's graduation, my family, boyfriend & I went to a Mariners game in Seattle last week. It was a sunny beautiful day, and we ate at the Pyramid Brewery across the street from Safeco right before (I love bar food way too much). Though I am far from a sports fanatic (basically the opposite of one) I love watching baseball! I just like the whole atmosphere of a baseball game--cotton candy, garlic fries, cheering, even doing the wave (I know, I know). We even got to see a homerun before the end of the game! After seven innings with no points, it was quite exciting. My brother and his girlfriend, who live in Seattle, met us for the game & it was a perfect way to celebrate Hillary's grad and kick off summer!

game7
game2
game4
game6

No comments: