Sunday, July 10, 2011

photoshoot fail

I bought this jumper from a thrift store a few years ago and this was the first time I've worn it! It down to my ankles when I got it, but I cut it to make it a bit more flattering. I really wanted to get some good photos in the outfit because I love the jumper and I was wearing the shoes + necklace I ordered from Urban Outfitters recently...but unfortunately, the world was against me. My friend took the pictures for me but forgot to mention how horribly awkward I looked in ALL of them but these two. Seriously--awkward, awkward, awkward photos. So, these two are all you get:
outfit1
outfit3
Then, to make the photoshoot even more of a fail, my boyfriend sabotaged me and jumped in...he tends to get antsy if he's not getting the attention :)
outfit2
Perhaps I should be thanking him though--I look the most normal in those photos.
I have to get back to work in an hour--looking forward to the next two days off! How do you like to spend your days off?

1 comment:

Cad said...

I don't think you look awkward, you look really cute!
Love the outfit, especially the tooled leather bag :)
Great blog!!

Cad
http://cadattack.blogspot.com/