Friday, September 9, 2011

bits & pieces

bp1
bp2
bp3
bp4
bp5
bp6
bp7
bp8
bp9
bp10

1. first cup of coffee in my new house
2. unpacking this little guy made me so happy!
3. the first day I was able to curl my hair since hurting my arm, aka the biggest relief of my life
4. making my first breakfast in the new house
5. balanced meal, including my daily calcium supplement & dose of high fashion
6. housewarming gift from my mama
7. my (full) closet after endless hanging-back-up
8. homemade pizza with Ral
9. the perfect sweater I got (for only $1!) but can't fit on until my cast is off--SO ANXIOUSSS
10. lazy afternoon at Woods

(as inspired by bleubird vintage's post here)

2 comments:

Iulia Romana said...

This posts includes everything that I love : The cup with a perfect message, clothes, healthy food + pizza and lazy afternoons.
Adorable xoxo

bridget anne said...

oh my gosh that sweater is perfect. and i love the mug in the first shot -- what a great reminder in the morning.