Tuesday, November 15, 2011

gingerbread lattes and the yellow scarf


Raleigh and I finally had a free afternoon together last week, so we took advantage of the chilly, sunny day with gingerbread lattes and a walk hand-in-hand around the creek. We're both so busy with school and life that it's hard to find time for just the two of us, so I was over-the-moon about having an hour with no schoolwork, no computers, and no one else around. We have to grab those times when we can!
ps: the yellow scarf I'm wearing is from my roommate's lovely Etsy shop, about which I will be sharing more info with you very soon!

scarf: garden and sea etsy shop, sweater: thrifted, dress (worn as skirt): forever 21, purse: thrifted

10 comments:

Nicole said...

You look lovely :)
Love the thrifted dress worn as a skirt - I've done that before too.
Have a great week. xxx

amalie said...

cute!
x

Anonymous said...

That scarf really is WONDERFUL! Glad you got some time alone with your man, we all need that now and then. :)

Unknown said...

cute outfit, and that looks likea great hike!

whitney
seeshopeatdo.com

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf!! I knit, and now I'm determined to find the perfect yellow yarn to make one just like it! I love your long sweater and dress together - you look so cozy! :)

alissa b said...

such great photos! autumn is such a lovely season to photograph/be photographed in :)

great look, great post!

alissa b
http://www.alissab.us

Megan said...

So cute! Love the scarf :)

Aya Smith said...

This is such a lovely shoot! And that scarf is amazing, your roommate made it? Marvelous! :)

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

Maddonne said...

love this yellow!

Josh said...

Love the yellow scarf on you!!! So great! Also, that looks like one tough man!