Sunday, October 7, 2012

Autumn Essentials

the softest, sweetest sweater from Forever 21 / new Fall shades: "miss fancy pants" & "spinning again" from Essie / darling shoes a dear friend thrifted for me / new reading material, a surprise from my sweet-toothed boyfriend

The calendar says October and though the summer's blue sky hasn't given way to the classic Seattle grey yet, the streets are lined with shockingly red leaves that will soon snuggle against the grass and I am now accepting Autumn. Summer was magical, but I'm ready for a new season in more ways than one. So, Fall, come on in, and bring with you sweaters and lovely colors and pretty shoes and pumpkin-flavored treats and  foggy mornings and cozy nights. I promise I'll love you right back. xo.

11 comments:

Angela said...

I see the term 'boyfriend' in this post... and I expect a Facebook message immediately! Please and thank you! :)

Ps I am trying to resist Essies metallic collection and I have a feeling I'll break down soon.

bridget anne said...

1. i second angela! what's that about!? spill! now!
2. the sweetest sweater indeed!

Sampada said...

Aww that sweater is so cute!
I'm so excited this fall. I feel like it's really when bloggers can get so creative!

-Rose

Unknown said...

That sweater is SO cute!
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Stevia said...

This is such a sweet post!
Your bow shoes are too cute!

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com

Deanna said...

Feel the same way about October, I'm SO ready for it to get a little gray. xo. Deanna

http://curlyadventures.blogspot.com

Ali W. said...

Love your sweater and those shoes are PERFECT. perfect perfect perfect. I seriously need to start thrifting if those were thrifted!

Kyla said...

I love these Fall essentials! That sweater is amazing. I might have to stalk Forever 21 to find one ;)

The Inkberry said...

Lovely shots! And I really adore the sweather <3
Do you use instagram?

xo Sarah, at The Indie Fox

Unknown said...

Cupcake book! I love how it was a gift from your boyfriend. There might be an underlying motive of cupcake tastings in that gift haha!

Also, those shoes are amazing! And your heart sweater is so super cute. I may have to get one like that if I stop by Forever 21 soon...

Unknown said...

Yup, after my own heart! Loving everything here, and I believe I have the same things, maybe different brands or colors, but still the same! Of course, I'm ready for fall as well-or our milder version of it, that is...-Jessica L